- Produced 10 times a year with two combined issues
- Features current agricultural issues
- Legislative bill updates through e-mails or mailings
- Member discounts for youth camps at Arrowpeak Camp
- Group dental & vision benefits with competitive rates
- Insurance opportunities through Montana Farmers Union Insurance
- MT State Fund Workers Comp Insurance Discount
Your Voice in Democracy:
- Washington, D.C. Office & legislative Fly-ins
- State legislative lobbying
- Access to NFU legislative office in Washington, D.C.
- Statewide educational forums
- Day camps at state convention
- Attend annual state convention to shape Montana policies
- Parker Memorial Golf Tournament fundraiser to support MSU cooperative education
- Scholarships for qualifying high school, college & non-traditional students.
- Preserve Family Farms and Ranches
- Support for Production Agriculture
- Support Equitable Trade Among Countries
- Champion Country-of -Origin Labeling
- Oppose Monopoly/Concentration in Agriculture
- Encourage Value-Added Opportunities
- Scrutinize Predator, Wildlife Issues
- Defend Water Rights & Water Quality
- Promote Food Safety and Buying Locally
- Advocate Ethanol, Biofuels, Alternative Energy
- Endorse Alternative Crops & Livestock
- Uphold Private Property Rights
- Monitor Safety of GMO’s for Producers and Consumers
Membership Drive /Farmers Union Insurance Agents Quarterly Recruitment Contest
To qualify agent must recruit at least 10 new members for the quarter.
MFU Members Quarterly Recruitment Contest
To qualify member must recruit at least 5 new members for the quarter.
We hope that all members and insurance agents will join in this effort throughout the year. Not only will this help grow our organization, but also give new members a chance to have Montana Farmers Union be a voice for them. Thanks for all you do as members and agents!
- Billing Billings Hotel and Convention Center– $79.00
- Comfort Inn & Suites – 1370 N 7th
$65.00 + tax (Sept – May)
$85.00 + tax (June – August)
- GranTree in Bozeman – $87.00
- Comfort Inn & Suites – $79.00 + tax
- Crytal Inn – Priority Rate $72.00
- Holiday Inn – $84.00
- Quality Inn Ponderosa – 30%
- StayBridge Suites – $92.00
- Hampton Inn Kalispell
$99.00 (Sept – June)
$139.00 (July & August)
- Red Lion – 10%
Car Rentals Discounts
- Avis Car Rental – 20% savings
- Enterprise Car Rental – 10 -15% savings.
Cabela’s discout for members. 10% off gift cards and up to 20% off MFU Logo merchandise in 2013. – Call the MFU office for code and order online for expedited service and opt for in store delivery!
Softubs discount for MFU members. Go to the montanasoftubs.com and enter the coupon code at checkout to get discount. Call the MFU office for code.
406-452-6406 or 1-800-234-4071
Montana Farmers Union is excited to announce a new partnership with HotelStorm to bring you exclusive hotel discounts. HotelStorm negotiates hotel discounts only available to our members, with discounts up to 55%. Please contact the MFU office for the pass code to take advantage of this great saving.