Montana Farmers Union holds education of its members in high esteem. MFU is constantly on the lookout for opportunities that promote education. In doing so, several scholarships have been developed to enhance success in educational endeavors. We offer seven scholarships each year totaling $3,500.We are proud to offer this scholarship program so that we can acknowledge our active MFU young adults by providing a stepping stone to further educational endeavors. If you see one of these recipients please congratulate them on their great accomplishments and involvement with Farmers Union and wish them luck in their future endeavors!
Congratulations Scholarship Recipients!
• Alana Stephenson (John Korsbeck Memorial & Headquarters local of Cascade Scholarship)
• Andrea Rutledge ( John Korsbeck Memorial Scholarship)
- David Shane (Montana Farmers Union Scholarship)
• Violet Green (Montana Farmers Union Scholarship)
• Victoria (Tori) Girard (Cascade County Scholarship)
• Lilly Green (Chouteau County Scholarship)
- Lauren Arnst (Bud Daniels Memorial Scholarship)