Food and Food Safety
- Food safety policies can and should protect consumers without limiting farmers, ranchers and small food processors who sell into local and regional markets. (2009)
- MFU supports meat being defined as flesh from an animal being used as food. (2018)
- MFU opposes cellular cultured food being defined as agriculture. (2018)
- We encourage people to buy locally produced products. (2013)
- Support further multi-lateral trade negotiations involving agricultural products provided the following concerns are satisfied before negotiations enter the final phase.
- Oppose currency manipulation regarding trade. (2015)