- For Your Next Event
- Arrowpeak Camp
Book your Event Today
- Coming Up
- Montana Farmers Union
- National Farmers Union
- Grassley co-sponsors bill to make meat, poultry in…By Darrell Ehrlick – June 14, 2021 New, [More...]
- “Food Security for Us” Campaign Gets N…Wendt Advertising Recognized Nationally for Work on [More...]
- Grassley co-sponsors bill to make meat, poultry in…
- Youth Education
- Adult Education
- This event has passed.
Webinar: Plant Breeding
August 31, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 9:00 am
Join us August 31 @ 8 a.m. for a live webinar on plant breeding featuring experts from Montana State University. The webinar will be recorded and posted on our website after the live event.Log in using the Zoom link or call 253-215-8782. Use Meeting ID: 953 5995 0700 with Passcode: 926232 to access the webinar by phone.
- Phil Bruckner, PhD, Plant Sciences & Plant Pathology
- Jamie Sherman, PhD, Assistant Professor, Genetics, breeding, malt and forage quality
- Kevin McPhee, PhD, Professor, Plant Genetics and Breeding
- August 31, 2020
8:00 am - 9:00 am
- View Event Website
© 2021 . Montana Farmers Union
Registration is closed for this event.