- For Your Next Event
- Arrowpeak Camp
Book your Event Today
- Coming Up
- Annual Events
- Montana Farmers Union
- National Farmers Union
- Legislative Update, May 7The 67th Legislative session adjourned Sine Die on [More...]
- Montana Farmers Union Appreciates Action on Meat I…Great Falls, MT- Montana Farmers Union appreciates the [More...]
- Legislative Update, May 7
- Alpha Gamma Rho Donates $2,600 to Support Farm Mental Health
- Farmers Union Encouraged that Agriculture is Incorporated into Biden Administration’s Conservation Principles
- During Days of Advocacy, Farmers Union Members Advocate Immediate Climate Action
- FACA Recommends USDA Use Pilot Projects to Build Toward a Carbon Bank
- Youth Education
- Adult Education
- This event has passed.
Time Travel in Montana: Moore Public School
January 14, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
This exciting educational program is presented by the MFU education department! Students will learn about ranch life in the 1860’s to that of Immigration during that time in history.
- January 14, 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
© 2021 . Montana Farmers Union
Registration is closed for this event.