- For Your Next Event
- Arrowpeak Camp
Book your Event Today
- Coming Up
- Annual EventsSep 2211:30 am - 1:30 pmSep 22
- Montana Farmers Union
- National Farmers Union
- Montana Farmers Union encouraged by Biden Administration’s commitment to creating a resilient food supply chain
- Food Safety Spotlight: Introducing Missouri Farmers Union
- National Farmers Union Reiterates Opposition to Elimination of Stepped-up Basis
- USDA Announces New Grants to Provide COVID-19 Workforce Assistance
- Youth Education
- Adult Education
- This event has passed.
TETON COUNTY-WIDE LOCAL FARMERS UNION MEETING
May 18 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Teton County-Wide Local Farmers Union will meet on May 18 at 6:30 PM at Les’ Bar in Power. Pizza will be provided, and new members welcome!
Agenda: Election of officers and camperships.
If you have questions, please call Erik Somerfeld – 788-3348.
- May 18
6:30 pm - 7:30 pm
- Event Category:
- Farmers Union Meetings
© 2021 . Montana Farmers Union