- For Your Next Event
- Arrowpeak Camp
Book your Event Today
- Coming Up
- Annual Events
- Montana Farmers Union
- National Farmers Union
- Farmers Are Worse Off Due to Unchecked Corporate Power, NFU’s Larew Tells Senate Judiciary Committee
- NFU Welcomes Effort to Broaden Disaster Assistance for Farmers and Ranchers
- Food Safety Spotlight: Meaningful Collaboration at IAFP
- What Biden’s Executive Order on Promoting Competition Means for Agriculture
- Youth Education
- Adult Education
- This event has passed.
Sun River MFU Day Camp
July 16, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Join us for a day filled with fun activities, workshops, and cooperative games for ages 5-12. No fees! We just ask you bring a sack lunch.The camp will be at the SUN RIVER COMMUNITY CENTER, FT. SHAW, MT.
Day Camp Schedule:
9:00-9:30 Check In/Registration/Name Tags/Bags
9:30-9:45 *Get to know you games (pick up bingo to meet you game)
10:15-10:30 Flag Etiquette (history, displaying & folding)
10:30-11:00 Co-op Lesson/Games (cups and claps)
11:00-11:30 *Old fashion Ice Cream (we all churn together)
12:00-12:30 Lunch/Eat Ice Cream/Group Photo
12:30-1:15 *Chemical use or Behavior hazards & child safety on the farm
1:15-1:45 *Pollinator lesson
1:45-2:30 *Co-op games (pick up Co-Opoly board game)
2:30-3:00 Pick Up
If you have any questions feel free to call or text Vicky Jo Reeves; Assistant Educational & Program Coordinator: .
Phone: 406-452-6406; Cell: 406-217-6970
- July 16, 2019
9:00 am - 3:00 pm
- View Event Website
- 13319 MT-200, Fort Shaw, MT 59443
© 2021 . Montana Farmers Union
RegisterThere were errors with your submission. Please try again.
Use this tool to manage your registration.