- For Your Next Event
- Arrowpeak Camp
Book your Event Today
- Coming Up
- Annual Events
- Montana Farmers Union
- National Farmers Union
- Legislative Update, May 7The 67th Legislative session adjourned Sine Die on [More...]
- Montana Farmers Union Appreciates Action on Meat I…Great Falls, MT- Montana Farmers Union appreciates the [More...]
- Legislative Update, May 7
- Youth Education
- Adult Education
Sidney – Rebuilding Food Resiliency Roadshow
June 10 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Montana Farmers Union is hitting the road in May and June with the workshops series Rebuilding Food Resiliency. Roadshow topics will include:
- Funding opportunities for communities that create food resiliency through the American Rescue Plan. A representative from Senator Jon Tester’s office will speak to funding for rural broadband, rural hospitals and emergency services. A representative from the Montana Department of Agriculture will discuss funding opportunities at the state level.
- Update on the Montana Farmers Union Meat Cooperative. This exciting project will give producers the opportunity to process livestock for sale locally, across the US and for export. MFU Special Projects Manager Matt Rains will provide an overview of the project.
- Update from the local development authority to discuss programs, and how you can apply for assistance or get involved!
- Overview of the Commercial Property Assessed Capital Enhancements(C-PACE) program presented by Northern Plains Resource Council.
A free meal will be provided at each location. There is no cost to attend! Please register to help with meal count.
We hope to see you at the 2021 MFU roadshow!
© 2021 . Montana Farmers Union
RegisterThere were errors with your submission. Please try again.
Use this tool to manage your registration.