- For Your Next Event
- Arrowpeak Camp
Book your Event Today
- Coming Up
- Annual EventsSep 2111:30 am - 1:30 pmSep 21
- Montana Farmers Union
- National Farmers Union
- Creating a Resilient Food Supply ChainFour consolidated corporate giants control nearly 85 [More...]
- Addressing Concentration in the Meat-Processing In…By Brian Deese, Sameera Fazili, and Bharat Ramamurti [More...]
- Creating a Resilient Food Supply Chain
- Youth Education
- Adult Education
Rebuilding Food Resiliency Traveling Workshops- Townsend
October 6 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pmFree
Montana Farmers Union is traveling throughout Western and Southwestern Montana with the workshop series “Rebuilding Food Resiliency”. This is a free event, featuring local speakers and a complimentary meal.
Join us for new programming and updates, including:
– Discussion of directives in the Promoting Competition in the American Economy Executive Order.
– Presentation on developing a food safety program for your operation by Jan Tusick of Mission West Community Development Partners.
– Information on funding for small producers through the American Rescue Plan.
– Overview of the Montana Premium Processing Co-op, and how to get involved.
Please register on the event website.
© 2021 . Montana Farmers Union