- For Your Next Event
- Arrowpeak Camp
Book your Event Today
- Coming Up
- Annual Events
- Montana Farmers Union
- National Farmers Union
- Women in AG Panel Showcases Home-grown IngenuityThe 9th Annual Women’s Conference kicks off on [More...]
- New Era of Renewable Energy: Canola Oil Designatio…Farmers Union Encourages Swift Rulemaking to Support [More...]
- Women in AG Panel Showcases Home-grown Ingenuity
- Hot Reads for Cool Nights
- “Fairness for Farmers” Campaign Central to Administration’s New Effort to Increase Competition in Ag Markets
- NFU Disappointed EPA Did Not Include a Pathway to Higher Level Blends of Ethanol in EPA’s Final Rule on Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions in Passengers Cars and Trucks
- National Farmers Union (NFU) Pleased U.S. Environmental Protectional Agency (EPA) Includes Renewables Pathway for Canola in Regulatory Agenda
- Youth Education
- Adult Education
- This event has passed.
Rebuilding Food Resiliency Traveling Workshops- Missoula
September 21, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Montana Farmers Union is traveling throughout Western and Southwestern Montana with the workshop series “Rebuilding Food Resiliency”. This is a free event, featuring local speakers and a complimentary meal.
Join us for new programming and updates, including:
– Discussion of directives in the Promoting Competition in the American Economy Executive Order.
– Presentation on developing a food safety program for your operation by Jan Tusick of Mission West Community Development Partners.
– Information on funding for small producers through the American Rescue Plan.
– Overview of the Montana Premium Processing Co-op, and how to get involved.
Please register on the event website.
© 2022 . Montana Farmers Union