- For Your Next Event
- Arrowpeak Camp
Book your Event Today
- Coming Up
- Annual Events
- Montana Farmers Union
- National Farmers Union
- Farmers Are Worse Off Due to Unchecked Corporate Power, NFU’s Larew Tells Senate Judiciary Committee
- NFU Welcomes Effort to Broaden Disaster Assistance for Farmers and Ranchers
- Food Safety Spotlight: Meaningful Collaboration at IAFP
- What Biden’s Executive Order on Promoting Competition Means for Agriculture
- Youth Education
- Adult Education
- This event has passed.
Montana Farmers Union Fort Shaw Day Camp
June 11, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 2:30 pm
Join us at the Sun River Valley Community Center in Fort Shaw for a day filled with fun activities. workshops and cooperative games. Ages 5-10 are welcome! The camp is free! We ask that you send a sack lunch with your kiddo(s). To register please enter your Child’s name or names and include your contact number. If you have questions feel free to contact day camp coordinator Maggie Shane at 899.9504 or firstname.lastname@example.org. See you there!
- June 11, 2018
9:00 am - 2:30 pm
- Sun River Valley Community Center
Fort Shaw, Montana + Google Map
© 2021 . Montana Farmers Union
RegisterThere were errors with your submission. Please try again.
Use this tool to manage your registration.