- For Your Next Event
- Arrowpeak Camp
Book your Event Today
- Coming Up
- Annual Events
- Montana Farmers Union
- National Farmers Union
- Business Development Sessions Offered at 2021 MFU …In partnership with the Montana Food & Ag [More...]
- Farmers Share, October 2021
- Business Development Sessions Offered at 2021 MFU …
- Hispanic, Latino, and Latinx Farmers & Farmworkers on the Front Lines of Food Safety
- NFU Applauds Appointment of Rod Snyder as EPA’s Agriculture Advisor
- Oklahoma Farmers Union President Testifies Before the House Agriculture Committee
- Continuing Resolution Provides Much Needed Disaster Assistance, Averts Government Shutdown
- Youth Education
- Adult Education
- This event has passed.
Billings – Rebuilding Food Resiliency Roadshow
June 9 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pmFree
Montana Farmers Union is hitting the road in May and June with the workshops series Rebuilding Food Resiliency. Roadshow topics will include:
- Funding opportunities for communities that create food resiliency through the American Rescue Plan. A representative from Senator Jon Tester’s office will speak to funding for rural broadband, rural hospitals and emergency services. A representative from the Montana Department of Agriculture will discuss funding opportunities at the state level.
- Update on the Montana Farmers Union Meat Cooperative. This exciting project will give producers the opportunity to process livestock for sale locally, across the US and for export. MFU Special Projects Manager Matt Rains will provide an overview of the project.
- Update from the local development authority to discuss programs, and how you can apply for assistance or get involved!
- Overview of the Commercial Property Assessed Capital Enhancements(C-PACE) program presented by Northern Plains Resource Council.
A free meal will be provided at each location. There is no cost to attend! Please register to help with meal count.
We hope to see you at the 2021 MFU roadshow!
© 2021 . Montana Farmers Union