- For Your Next Event
- Arrowpeak Camp
Book your Event Today
- Coming Up
- Annual EventsSep 2111:30 am - 1:30 pmSep 21
- Montana Farmers Union
- National Farmers Union
- Creating a Resilient Food Supply ChainFour consolidated corporate giants control nearly 85 [More...]
- Addressing Concentration in the Meat-Processing In…By Brian Deese, Sameera Fazili, and Bharat Ramamurti [More...]
- Creating a Resilient Food Supply Chain
- Youth Education
- Adult Education
- This event has passed.
2021 Member’s Picnic
July 17 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Bring your appetite for Southern cuisine and your dancing shoes for the 2021 Member’s Picnic at Arrowpeak Lodge in the beautiful Highwood Mountains.
- Trail Dedication: Join us in celebrating the Merrill family for their years of service with the dedication of the Merrill Trail.
- Youth Awards: We will also present The Torchbearer Award to MFU youth. This award signifies many years of youth education in Farmers Union, and also acknowledges that the recipients of this award are developing valuable leadership skills.
2020/2021 Honorees are: Cole Arthur, Abby Clark, Tyce Erikson, Kameree Baumann, Emilie Crago, Phillip Prewett, and Alex Madsen.
- Picnic Fair: Tim Bass with Country Table will treat us to a southern style shrimp boil plus hamburgers and all the fixings!
- Live music! The band Common Ground will perform live!
While there, members and their families can also enjoy:
- Tour of the new facility
- Water Games
- Ga Ga Ball
- Basketball/ Volleyball
PLUS –> Enter to win a raffle for goodies to take home.
12:30- Presentation of Torchbearer awards
1:00- The Merrill Trail Dedication
1:30- 4:00- Music by Common Ground
© 2021 . Montana Farmers Union