- For Your Next Event
- Arrowpeak Camp
Book your Event Today
- Coming Up
- Annual Events
- Montana Farmers Union
- National Farmers Union
- Business Development Sessions Offered at 2021 MFU …In partnership with the Montana Food & Ag [More...]
- Farmers Share, October 2021
- Business Development Sessions Offered at 2021 MFU …
- Hispanic, Latino, and Latinx Farmers & Farmworkers on the Front Lines of Food Safety
- NFU Applauds Appointment of Rod Snyder as EPA’s Agriculture Advisor
- Oklahoma Farmers Union President Testifies Before the House Agriculture Committee
- Continuing Resolution Provides Much Needed Disaster Assistance, Averts Government Shutdown
- Youth Education
- Adult Education
- This event has passed.
2020 MFU Women’s Conference
February 21, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - February 22, 2020 @ 7:00 pm
Join us for the 2020 MFU Women’s Conference at Fairmont Hot Springs February 21-23, 2020.
This year’s theme is Celebrating Montana Women by exploring and celebrating entrepreneurship in agriculture! The cost to register is $95 members & $135 nonmembers. Conference registration includes lodging, meals and event registration.
- SARAH CALHOUN-KEYNOTE/WORKSHOP
- SASSY GIRL MEDIA
- PANEL DISCUSSION: WOMEN ENTREPRENEURS
- SOAP MAKING WORKSHOP
- SUICIDE PREVENTION
Friday, Feb. 21, 2020
5:00-6:00: Cocktail hour/vendor booths
6:00-7:00: Dinner- MFU Introduction
7:30-8:30: Keynote Speaker; Sarah Calhoun
8:30-9:30: Enjoy Hot Springs!!
Saturday, Feb. 22, 2020
8:00-8:30: Breakfast; MFU Presentation
8:30-9:30: Panel Discussion: Entrepreneur’s in Montana; Lead by Sarah Calhoun
9:30-10:00: Break/ Please Visit Our Vendors!
10:00-11:30: Succession Planning; Jen Bishop; KLB Business Law, P.C.
11:30-11:45: Break/ Please Visit our Vendors!
11:45-12:15: Round Table Discussion (Policy); Jan Tusick, Tammy Copenhaver, Jeri Copenhaver
1:15-2:00: Women Entrepreneurs: Pushing Boundaries & Breaking Rules; Sassy Girl Media- Deanna Fusillo-Hinsz
2:00-3:00: Goat milk; Soap Making Workshop; Alisha Hadfield
3:00-3:15: Break/ Vendors
3:15-4:15: Suicide Prevention: Missoula County Health Department; Nancy de Pastino
4:15-5:30: Break out (Please change if desire & be back down to start Zumba @ 4:30)
- Photography course; Alisha Hadfield
- Zumba; Abby Majerus??
5:30-6:00: Break/ Vendors & Cocktail Hour
7:00- Enjoy the hot springs!
Sunday (Feb. 23rd, 2020)
Pack-up & leave… Turn in evaluations if haven’t already!
- February 21, 2020 @ 4:00 pm
- February 22, 2020 @ 7:00 pm
- Fairmont Hot Springs
1500 Fairmont Rd,
Anaconda, MT 59711 United States + Google Map
© 2021 . Montana Farmers Union